Pages

Young couple webcam.


JOIN NOW LIVE COUPLE CAMS. 


About Nude Model lollipop19

FAN club PVT price only $2.49 ! UNLIMITED recorded shows FREE (for FANS)! NOW in my FAN CLUB more than 100 HD hottest videos! my best PVT + EXCLUSIVE video! Join now and get it all FREE!

Turn-Ons

Want to watch my sexy HD videos? Become a fan club! and watch over 100 HD videos for FREE! new videos every day!

Turn-Offs

GUYS WHO ARE NOT MEMBERS YET!!!!!
Black text guys, you know I just can't see when you write on black, you can chat and write what you like but my F/C members will always get my full attention...
So come on join my F/C make me happy and get you’re time with me at a reduced rate and get all the benefits my F/C brings.
BECOME A MEMBER AND GET MY WHOLE ATTENTION!!

Statistics

Age: 18
Birthday: July 18
Sign: Aries
Bra Size: 34B
Height: 5 ft 1 in / 155-157 cm
Weight: 85 lbs/ 38 kg
Smoker: No
Eye Color: Green eyes
Hair Color: Brown Hair
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Sexual Preference: Straight
Favorite Position: Doggie Style
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish

Kinky Attributes

Shaved

Fetishes

Ass Play, Latex, Blindfolds, Leather, Masks, Masturbation, Nipples, Nurse/Doctor, Paddling/Spanking, Denim, Depilation (Shaving, Hair Removal), Role Playing, Dildos, Discipline, Slave/Master, Tongue, Feathers, Toys, Handcuffs, High Heels, Lace